Why see a Certified Prosthodontist?
- You want to improve your smile with options like veneers, tooth whitening, and other cosmetic dentistry.
- You have missing or broken teeth and need treatments such as crowns, bridges and dental implants
- You want dentures that will look natural and aesthetic while suitable for your bite. A denture that will let you speak and chew comfortably at the same time.
- Complex dental presentations (rebuilding the bite, restoring speech, restoring aesthetics)
- Dental implant surgery and solutions (dentures and bridges fixed on implants)
- Full mouth reconstruction
- Dental care after accidents/ trauma
- Dental care for congenital anomalies
- Prosthodontics certification is earned through:
- A university or hospital-based advanced education program accredited by the American and Canadian Dental Associations. This specialty education provides knowledge and skills beyond the training of general dentists and includes advanced-level courses, clinical and laboratory experience, patient care and research.
- Successful completion of examinations administered by the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
Financial: Payment is expected when the service is rendered. We will help you understand and use your insurance benefits when relating to your treatment. Our office welcomes many types of dental insurance, and we will be happy to assist you in determining what type of benefits are available to you through your insurance plan. Payment arrangements for account balances are due at the time services are rendered, so please bring your insurance card with you to your first visit. We accept many forms of payment, including cash and most major credit cards. We can also offer flexible payment options available for major dental services.